Sunday, May 4, 2008

Now obviously there comes a time

Now obviously there comes a time when a girl has to make decisions, and clearly this was one of those times. What to do? I’d seldom found anything as profoundly ridiculous as the fig display – thank God we didn’t have oysters, or mussels. Or clams, or he’d have probably tongued those as well, making some ghastly remark about them ‘tasting of sea’ – but, on the other hand, beggars etc. Nor That I think of myself as a beggar,but this definitely constituted an offer, and offers have been thin in the ground thin on the ground in my neck on the woods. (Still, what a thing to do: I couldn’t _ I can’t _ conceive of a situation where I’d be out at dinner and get it into my head that it would be a really terrific idea to impress the man next to me by cheerfully fellating a sausage. Imagine if you got it all the way in and choked a bit and had to be rescued by your hosts, the head, as it were, of the sausage peering helplessly out of your parted lips.)
So, que faire ? I was given a few minutes’ respite by Emma, on Cooper’s left, asking him whether it was really true that liposuction was bad for you, and during these minutes I am sorry to say I decided, Yes. I decided that since I was practically rusty from lack of sexual use, I’d give Cooper a go. Why not? He was remarkably good-looking, he clearly had the horn, ha had quite a long tongue and I never needed to see him again, so who cared if his seduction techniques involved violating fruits ?
I thought about it – fortifying myself with another couple of glasses of wine – the more it seemed to me that Cooper coitus was really a good idea: the perfect way of easing myself back in the saddle. As it were – a neat. Nonsense solution to my problem. I’d go somewhere with him after dinner, have a quickie, prove to myself that I was still capable of having sex, perhaps an orgasm, and go home. Perfect. It was about time I slept with someone who wasn’t Dom, and got on with my life. Once the decision was made, I began rather looking forward to it
From the book ‘Don’t you want me?’ By India Knight

No comments: